Help to Own has a complaints handling policy (CHP) that reviews and considers your complaint in full, and then attempts to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction.
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our applicants and tenants. If at any point you become unhappy or concerned about our service, you should inform us immediately, so we can do our best to resolve the problem and improve how we deliver the Help to Own scheme in the future.
In the first instance you should contact the Property Agent who is working on your case to discuss your complaint and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. You should put this in writing and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, address, postcode, email address and telephone number.
What will happen next?
1. We will consider your complaint as quickly as possible, and will acknowledge receipt in 7 days. If we are not able to give you a full response we will update you within 28 days.
2. We will make a record of your complaint on our register and open a complaint file.
3. We will investigate your complaint based on the concerns you have raised. A member of the Help to Own team will conduct a full review of your file and if necessary, talk to the person who acted for you. We may also require further information from you.
4. Should we need to speak to you, we will contact you to arrange a convenient date and time and will provide you with a time scale on how long this may take.
5. If we are unable to agree on how to resolve your complaint then you have the opportunity to take your complaint to email@example.com